How to care for your Organic Cotton Tee!
Did you know that 100% Organic cotton may shrink with washing as it is not chemically treated. Tees can shrink up to 5-10% after the first wash. Some people do decide to size up to ensure garment size is still ok after the first wash.
To get the most out of your indo gingo organic raglan tees please follow the care instructions below:
- for the first wash, it's recommended that you use cold wash or a maximum water temperature of 30 ° C
- use a normal or mild detergent
- wash inside out
- wash with similar colors
- re-shape while damp
- air dry
- can be ironed at medium temperature
- Do NOT bleach
- Do NOT dry clean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.